I missed one of the threshold concepts in yesterday’s alignment chart. As I added it, I decided that creating a Google Doc might be the best approach, as this is a work in progress.
So, here it is: ACRL Alignments Chart
Right now, I am working on aligning Knowledge Practices to Performance Indicators, which is an interesting exercise. I have only completed one threshold concept so far – Searching is Strategic. A lot of commonalities exist between the current and proposed, so I am hoping that this project facilitates the task of adapting to the new framework.
I am examining the new framework from an instructional design perspective. With that in mind, over the next several posts, I will be discussing various implications that should be considered when adapting it to teaching practices.